Shop with Australia’s expert in electric boating
More boat owners than ever before are discovering the benefits of electric propulsion.
Browse our product range or read through the case studies of some of our hundreds of Australian clients that have converted their boat to quiet and clean electric propulsion, from 10ft dinghies to 50ft racing yachts.
Convert your boat to clean, quiet and economic electric power. With a range of electric outboards, inboards, pods and sail drives from 1HP to 200HP we can offer the right solution to match your boat and performance expectations.
Whilst the electric motor is the heart of the drive system, the batteries are your ‘fuel tank’. We can offer the right power source to match your performance and range expectations.
FLEXIBLE SOLAR PANELS
Whether your boat is electric powered or diesel powered, whether it’s kept on a marina or on a swing-mooring, it’s always good to be energy-independent. Flexible solar panels are the perfect answer to harness Australia’s abundant sun energy.
Picture yourself in a whisper quiet electric boat. Impeccably crafted for sunset cruises, Sunday brunch outings and spontaneous getaways, a Duffy electric boat will recharge your life and renew your spirit.
ELECTRIC BOAT HIRE
See for yourself how peaceful and relaxing an electric boat trip can be. Eco Boats company Eco Boats Hire has been renting out electric boats on Sydney’s Middle Harbour since 2008. No boat license is required so anyone can experience the tranquillity of an electric boat on one of Sydney’s most beautiful waterways.
ELECTRIC BOATING TESTIMONIALS
Eco Boats Australia has supplied more electric motors than any other marine supplier in Australia. Read our customer case studies from a huge range of different types of boats that have electric motors fitted.
WHY SHOP WITH ECO BOATS?
- Experience: We’ve sold more electric motors and boats than any other retailer in Australia.
- Specialists: Unlike other marine retailers we specialize ONLY in electric boating products.
- History: Over the last 11 years we’ve advised and sold hundreds of products to a huge variety of customers with different boats, needs and expectations.
- Knowledge: We pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge of electric boating and always provide personalised advice to ensure you get the right product for your needs.
- Quality: We only high performance products that have a proven history (we don’t sell cheap imitations).
KEEN TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ELECTRIC BOATING?
Visit our Electric Boating FAQ page where we answer the most commonly asked questions.